Ephedrine-free Chinese herbal formula for seasonal respiratory support
Based on the ancient Minor Blue Dragon formula from Traditional Chinese Medicine, AllerEze contains a complex of herbal materials that have been used in traditional medicine to balance the immune system's reaction to environmental agents and improve the resilience of the nasal sinuses. Karuna's AllerEze contains no ephedrine and benefits from the addition of other herbs that enhance this uniquely effective formulation. AllerEze contains herbal extract concentrates that provide four times the activity of the raw, unconcentrated herb, requiring fewer capsules.
Suggested use for adults: 2-3 capsules at first sign of acute symptoms, then 1-2 capsules every hour until symptoms are gone or a maximum of 15 capsules have been taken. For prevention, take 1-2 capsules three times daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root** 150 mg
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) leaf, flower and seed** 90 mg
- Chinese peony (Paeonia lactiflora)** 90 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)** 90 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root** 65 mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)** 60 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root** 45 mg
- Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum)** 40 mg
- Magnolia (M. bioundii) flowers** 30 mg
- ** 4:1 concentrate
- Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.